A Country Inn Overlooking the Pacific Ocean in Historic Mendocino, California
Hill House Inn is a premier hotel located in the historic village of Mendocino, California, with spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean. The Inn is situated in lush Victorian gardens, open fields with native vegetation, towering rustic redwood water towers and magnificent cypress trees.
The Hotel and Cabot Cove Restaurant & Conference Center enjoy the reputation of having the largest private and public spaces available for weddings, meetings and retreats. The wine list and wine bar offer selections from Northern California, as well as unique, hard to find and highly rated Mendocino, Sonoma and Napa wines. Guests enjoying a weekend retreat, honeymoon, birthday celebration or quick getaway are literally steps from unique shops, galleries, wine tasting. During your stay, you will be across the street from the Mendocino Headlands, Pacific Ocean, and Big River where boating, fishing, hiking, and kayaking are nearby. Spa services, tennis and golf are readily available by appointment.
The Hill House Inn Mendocino CA Hotel Specials:
Upcoming Area Events:
- Watch Football at the Hill House, Mendocino, California
- Hill House Dance Parties, Mendocino, California, December 26, 2014
- Hill House Dance Parties, Mendocino, California, December 27, 2014
- Hill House Dance Parties, Mendocino, California, December 31, 2014
- Hill House Dance Parties, Mendocino, California, January 17, 2015